Winterblast – Remote Control Plug In Wall-Outlet Portable Heater
Reduce Heating Bills & Add Heat When & Where It Is Needed. It heats up quick. It’s portable. It shuts off automatically! It provides heat wherever you go!
Now you can lower your thermometer and add heat only in the spaces where you want it most! Is there a room in your home that is always drafty and cold? Do you want a heater that travels with you when you are on the road? Are you unable to control the temperature at your office and want to feel more comfortable while you are working?
Our Remote-control Plug-In Wall-outlet Portable Heater instantly heats up your immediate setting without messy cables. It’s the portable solution to heat up office spaces, dorm rooms, drafty rooms in your residence, dens, furnished basements, hotel rooms, and more.
Manufactured with a ceramic element interior and a cool-touch exterior with temperature control and overheat protection to prevent accidents or damage, this heater is a huge step up from traditional portable heaters.
- Adjustable thermostat: can choose your desired temperature and heat instantly.
- Programmable 12hour timer: don’t worry about forgetting to turn it off no longer.
- Digital LED screen: can see numerical value clearly and be convenient to adjust.
- No More Messy Cables: has a portable design and saves space.
- Safety Use: plastic housing stays cool, auto shutoff, and has a safe ceramic heating feature.
- Adjustable prongs direction: is convenient, compact as well as powerful and can plug into any 2 prongs outlet. You can adjust 2 prongs direction by plug rotation button.
- Power consumption: 900W
- Voltage rating: 110 240V (50 60Hz)
- Display Screen: LED Digital
- 1 x Winterblast – Remote Control Plug In Wall-Outlet Portable Heater
It kicks out heat really well for something so small. My temp device doesn’t measure air temp but as you can see the elements get nice and warm. My mud room is maybe 8x8 at most and so far I’ve run it for an hour and it gets it up to the temperature of the rest of the house as long as the door isn’t opened. I would also think this would be great in a small bathroom where you don’t want to freeze when you get out of the shower.
Dislike: Engineering flaw. Because if they had a piece added on the back of the heate...More
Dislike: Engineering flaw. Because if they had a piece added on the back of the heater to balance it in the plug, it would not fall out. Husband an Electrician and added a piece.
Dislike: advertised as a three prong but I got a two prong plug.
Like the fact that it has a built in timer which allows me...More
Like the fact that it has a built in timer which allows me to have the heater automatically come on in the morning without leaving it on all night.