Saker Deburring Chamfering Tool
Are you often face this embarrassing situation? When you try to screw the nut find the bolt has many burrs. Usually, you will take an arduous hammer to hit it to be a tapered edge. This Saker® Deburring External Chamfer Tool for Drill Bit is designed to solve this problem for you. Made of super hard stainless steel with 3 shaving teeth and a hexagon-shaped shaft which keeps the deterring from slipping while working with a drill bit. It's designed to clean up any kind of threads or end of the pipe that might have burrs and let the nut easily slide over the bolt.
- Feature - Great for repairing damaged bolts and fasteners Hard steel could use lubricating oil to improve tool performance
- Easy to use - This external deburring chamfer works by a way of shearing metal layer by layer. Using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr. Safety conscientious design means no cut hands, no sparks, and no burns.
- Wide Application - Effective applied to hardened steel, mild steel, copper, brass, fiberglass and hard plastic.
- High-quality - Made of High-Speed Steel and it has a cutter ability.
- Fit size - Drill use 0-400 RPMs Fit 1/8" (3mm) to 7/10' (18mm)
- 1 × Saker® Deburring Chamfering Tool
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 12 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £1.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.