Autism Tap-Tap Sensory Led Lights For Visual Sensory Seekers
Looking to Improve sensory integration, visual processing, and eye-hand coordination for your child? Wanting to build curiosity and social interaction through tactile and optical play? The Touch Sensitive Light is the perfect tool to use with your youngster!
Kids with autism gravitate towards visually interesting toys. They capture their attention! Visual sensory toys are a fun way to help kids process visual stimuli necessary for self-regulation.
The Touch Sensitive Light provides many sensory integration benefits. The light has a calming and relaxing effect. Children can manipulate the light to suit their sensory seeking needs. The use of colors and lights improves communication skills and reinforces concepts like cause and effect.
Easy to use for kids of all ages! These LED touch-sensitive lights turn on with a light swipe of the hand by detecting the user’s body heat. They can be turned on and off individually. They’re simple to install and rearrange. And they’re very easy to clean.
- Calming Effect: Sensory lighting has a calming effect where children can sit and relax
- Self-Regulation:Use the light to work on self-regulation which enables your child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) to know how to act in different social situations.
- Provides Sensory Input: Light-up sensory boards allow children to process the visual effects to meet their sensory needs.
- Improve Communication Skills: Visual cues such as pictures and colors can be used to create a learning system for children with autism, helping them to pick up words and concepts, develop basic skills and maintain social interactions.
- 1 x Autism Tap-Tap Sensory Led Lights For Visual Sensory Seekers