Baby Heartbeat Monitor
Hear your baby's sounds and heartbeat from your belly while in the comfort of your home with the Fetal Doppler For Baby Sounds - Baby Heartbeat Monitor!
- Introducing the high quality and amazingly affordable Home Doppler! This fetal heart Doppler device allows every mom and dad to listen to their babies within the mother’s womb, without having to take a trip to the doctor’s. It is made of premium materials, durable, lightweight, safe, and completely non-invasive. In addition to that, baby Doppler has many incredibly useful features. It has a clear LCD backlight display and even a volume control so you can see the numbers and hear the sounds your baby makes in utero. It also features three working modes, real-time mode, average mode and the last one is manual mode. You can choose the one that is the most suitable for your needs.
- Unlike other similar cheap heartbeat monitors, the Fetal Doppler For Baby Sounds - Baby Heartbeat Monitor has a built-in speaker to ensure high-fidelity quality sound. This portable fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit that is perfect for pregnant mommies performing daily self-checks at home. Because of the top-notch quality of the fetal heart monitor, it can even be used in clinics for professional use. The device uses a clear LCD with high resolution to display the fetal heartbeat results in real-time. Get this baby Doppler to hear their heartbeat as well as the sound of their kicks and to help monitor mommy and baby’s health is in perfect condition. All in the comfort of your own home!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Display with backlight LCD
- High sensitivity Doppler probe. Humanized bent probe for convenient operation
- 3 work modes: Real-time, Average, Manual
- Built-in speaker ensures high-fidelity, clear sound.
- Smart Noise Reduction – Effectively reduces the noise signal output to hear the baby’s heartbeat more clearly
- Large Screen Display shows work parameters and fetal heart rate value.
- 8-18 gestational weeks: At this stage most mothers feel slightly quickening, and fetal heart sounds signal is weak at this stage, suggest cardiac monitoring after getting up in the morning.
- 8-28 gestational weeks: Mother can feel obviously quickened if found that fetal short time no movement, a number of abnormal or quickened, you should immediately use tire choice for cardiac monitoring
- 28-40 gestational weeks: Cardiac monitoring critical period, fetal hypoxia condition easy happen, suggest monitoring 3 times a day. (morning, noon, night)
- Probe Frequency: 0MHzplusmn10%
- Tolerance Scope: Plusmn 2bpom
- Heart Rate Display: 3-240BPM
- Lifetime/Life: 5 years
- Hose Dimensions: 130mm*100mm*36mm
- Unit Weight: 250g (when there are batteries loaded inside)
- Working power: 2 Batteries (can be used about 150 times)
1 x Fetal Heart Monitor - Baby Doppler(batteries not included)
1 x Instruction Manual
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 12 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £1.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.