Apnea Tongue Stabilizing Device
Apnea Tongue Stabilizing Device
Our unique Apnea Tongue Stabilizing device is an effective and noninvasive anti-snoring medical device. It provides an easy solution for the treatment of snoring problem. It´s comfortable, one-size-fits-all solution which uses tongue displacement technology.
...Prevent the snore
More than 60% of the adult population suffers from problem snoring and every year this number increases. The more older people becomes tissues in the upper airway lose elasticity and tend to vibrate more during breathing, increasing the incidence of snoring when the airway is reduced during sleep, the tongue is more easily sucked into the back of the throat and obstructs the airway.
- Sixty percent of men and 40 percent of women over the age of 40 are habitual snorers.
- Snoring is common in children between the age of 2 to 7, particularly if they have a chest infection or enlarged tonsils.
If left untreated sleep apnea, this can result in growing number of health problems just as:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Stroke
- Heart Failure, Irregular Heartbeats, Heart Attack
- Worsening of ADHD
With our device yu don’t have to mold or trim it, nor do you need to fuss with any jaw adjustments.
This device gently suctions to the tip of the tongue, preventing it from falling back into the throat and obstructing the airway. In addition it prevents clenching and tooth grinding by positioning the tongue between the upper and lower teeth.
- Made of soft medical-grade silicone.
- One size fits all model.
- It does not requires impressions, nor adjustments and has no moving parts.
- Place the device in your mouth, it should rest between your front teeth and the lips. The protruding bulb is outside of your mouth.
- The side with the small cut on the dive should go to the bottom side of the mouth.
- Squeeze the bulb to let out air.
- Place your tongue in the tube and release the bulb. This creates suction vacuum and your tongue attaches to the bulb area of the device.
Common causes of snoring
- Supine body position (lying face up)
- Large tonsils, long soft palate or uvula
- A tongue that relaxes too much during sleep
- Being overweight
- Nasal congestion from colds, allergies or deformities of cartilage within the nose
- Consuming alcohol, medication or tobacco products within six hours of going to sleep
FDA Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
If you have a health concern or condition, consult your physician.
Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises. Results can vary depending on the person.
Material: High Quality Silicone
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 12 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £1.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.