6 Piece Metric Thread Tap Drill Bits Set
Complete Hole Drilling, Tapping And Deburring/Countersinking In One Operation With Power Drill!
The thread drilled by the drill is very reliable. Even if you do not use an electric drill, you can easily screw in the screws just by hand, saving a lot of work time.
It uses High-Speed Steel 6542 and 4341 material, higher hardness, more durable, can be used for drilling the steel plate even the 2mm 304 steel plate.
Applicable to some types of carbon steel and ordinary steel, copper, and aluminum-magnesium alloy drilling hole. Six different sizes of drill bits can help you get different sized holes.
- Sturdy material - made of HSS, enough hardness and sturdy construction make them not easy to break or deform, the surface is coated with titanium to prevent oxidation and not easy to rust, which can serve you for a long time
Metric thread drill bit size - there are totally 6 pieces of taps in different sizes, such as M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, standard 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) hex shank
- Widely application - these drill bit sets are suitable for drilling holes in wood, aluminum, iron, plastic and other materials with low hardness, the thickness of the material to be drilled is within 5 mm, which can save much labors and efforts.
- Easy to use - fast replacement composite cone by using drill edged principle. Drilling and tapping in one, one-step processing, which can help to save processing steps and time, also help to make your work more efficient.
- Suitable for soft metal, aluminum, and iron
- High-speed steel(HSS ) material
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank
- M3x0.5: Total length: 55mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 2.5mm
- M4x0.7: Total length: 54mm, Spiral length: 24mm, drill diameter: 3.3mm
- M5x0.8: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 4.2mm
- M6x1: Total length: 58mm, Spiral length: 28mm, drill diameter: 5.0mm
- M8x1.25: Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 18mm, drill diameter: 6.8mm
- M10x1.5: Total length: 59mm, Spiral length: 20mm, drill diameter:8.5mm
- Square handle: 6.35mm
- 6 x Hexagon handle compound Tap Drill Bits Set
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 12 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £1.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.