360 Degree Dog Shower
For Pets Who Hate Bathes & The Owners Who Bathe Them
Hurry! We have limited stock and it’s moving fast.
Does your pet run and hide when it’s time for a bath? Most pets dread taking a bath and it’s tricky to convince them to stay in the bathtub until their bath is finished. While we can’t guarantee that your pet will ever enjoy getting wet and soaped up, your pet will be a lot easier to handle and bath using our 360-degree dog shower tool. All you need to do is connect the shower tool a standard garden hose to start washing your pet following our step-by-step instructions (See below). Once you’ve experienced how much easier it is to bathe your pet using this ingenious pet bath tool, you will wonder how you ever bathed your pet without it!
How To Wash Your Dog
Once you’re prepared to take on the task (with or without your dog’s cooperation), here’s what to do:
Brush your dog before a bath. Matted hair holds water, leaving your dog with irritated skin. (If you can’t brush or cut the mats out yourself, take your dog to a professional groomer.) Put a cotton ball in each ear to keep water out. It helps prevent ear infections and irritation.
- Use lukewarm water, Dog skin is different from ours, and hot water can burn dogs more easily. Bath water should never be hotter than what you’d run for a human baby. Keep it even cooler for large-breed dogs, who can easily overheat.
- Talk to your pet in a calm and reassuring voice. Some dogs will eventually learn that you’re not torturing them, although others will continue to hide under the kitchen table whenever you get out a towel.
- Use dog shampoo, It dries their skin less than people shampoo. Work the shampoo into a gentle lather and massage it all over your dog’s body, being careful not to get soap in her eyes.
- Rinse well, Any soap left in her fur can irritate your dog’s skin once she’s dry. Rinse, rinse, and repeat the rinse.
- Air-dry, Hot air from a human blow-dryer can be too hot for their skin. Either air-dry or use a blow-dryer designed for dogs; its lower temperatures won’t cause itching or dandruff.
- Reward your dog. Follow up with abundant praise, petting, or play. Many a damp dog loves to vent her frustration over bath time by playing exuberant tug-of-war with the bath towel — or just running away with it–when it’s all over.
Unhappy with your product? We'll take it back!
We truly believe all our products are of high quality and have confidence that you are 100% SATISFIED with everything you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll make things right by offering you a replacement or refund within 30 days of delivery. We want you to realize that buying from us is 100% RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Ordering from us is 100% SAFE AND SECURE. All transactions on our website are SSL encrypted and your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us here. We'll be glad to help you out.
Orders are usually shipped within 2 to 4 business days.
After dispatch, please allow 7 to 12 business days for your product(s) to arrive. However, the delivery may take a little longer than usual due to holidays.
A tracking number will be provided for every order so you can monitor the movement of your parcel.
We provide FREE Shipping on all orders over £75.00 GBP. For orders below £75.00 GBP, a flat rate of £1.95 GBP plus £2 GBP per item in your cart will be charged.